VT Nonprofit Day/2020 Census Lunch
Join nonprofit leaders and policymakers February 28th for Vermont Nonprofit Day at the Pavilion Auditorium and Vermont State House!
Hosted by Common Good VT, Vermont Nonprofit Day (formerly Vermont Legislative Day) provides a unique opportunity for nonprofits and community leaders to:
• Learn advocacy best practices from experienced lobbyists and Legislators
• Gain insight into current legislative issues
• Celebrate the strength and value of Vermont’s nonprofit sector
• Network with nonprofit colleagues, funders, legislative staff and influential people in the state!
This year’s event will include presentations and breakout discussions on:
- State of Our Sector
- Vermont Legislative Update
- State Budget Process: Action Circles
- Sector Recognition Awards
- Tax Reform and Giving in Vermont
- Special Luncheon: Census 2020 and Vermont’s Nonprofits
General tickets are $25.00 per person. Tickets including lunch and the Census 2020 presentation are $35.00 per person and include lunch.
For more information, please call the Lt. Governor's Office at 802-828-2666 or visit Common Good VT's event page.
Snelling Room, Pavilion, Vermont State House, Montpelier, VT 05602